1st April 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the process to join Ph.D after qualifying NET?

i have qualified net i want to do phd tell me about the process of doing phd

Related Questions:
16th April 2013, 09:27 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the process to join Ph.D after qualifying NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have qualified net i want to do phd tell me about the process of doing phd
yea its very good that you have cleared NET examination. Now that will facilitate you to get easy admission in phd as some of the universities have given the student exception from entrance test for the students who has qualified net exams. and some universities will add extra marks in final merit list .
different universities follow diffent rules you have not mentioned any specific field wheather you have science as you subject or you are having some subject from language but i can provide you the link of PAU , university of my region that has different field pls visit........
pau.edu
and also go through with following data form its official site>>>>>>
Applications are invited from the candidates residing in Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh for admission to the following programmes for the academic session 2012-13:

Undergraduate: B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.) 4-year and 6-year, B.Tech.Food Technology(Hons.)*, B.Sc. Biotechnology(Hons.)*, B.Sc.(Hons.) Home Science 4-Year† and 6-Year†, B.Sc.(Hons.) Fashion Designing*†, B.Sc. (Hons.) Nutrition & Dietetics*†.

Postgraduate: M.Sc. in Agronomy, Agrometeorology, Extn. Education, Entomology, Food Technology, Pomology, Vegetable Crops, Floriculture & Landscaping, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Plant Pathology, Nematology, Soil Science, Forestry, Biotechnology*, Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, Agril. Economics, Sociology, Food & Nutrition, Family Resource Management, Clothing & Textiles, Human Development, Home Science Extn. & Communication Management, Fashion Designing*†.

MBA (Agribusiness), Master in Journalism & Mass Communication*.

5-Year integrated M.Sc.(Hons.)* in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.

M.Tech in Farm Power & Machinery, Soil & Water Engg., Processiong & Food Engg., Civil Engg.(Hydrology & Water Resources Engg./Structural Engg.) and Computer Science & Engg.

MCA*

Diplomas: 2-Year Certificate Course in Agriculture*† at Gurdaspur and PG Diploma in Agricultural Journalism & Mass Communication*†.

The prospectus can be obtained from the Additional Director Communication, Centre for Communication & International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana either by sending crossed bank draft for Rs. 1290/- drawn in his favour or personally at the counter from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm on all working days on payment of Rs. 1210/- in cash from 12.4.2012 afternoon onwards. The prospectus can also be obtained from the office of the Incharge, Institute of Agriculture, Gurdaspur. The application form can also be downloaded from University website and submitted along with its cost i.e. Rs. 1290/- and also the required fees for entrance test (wherever applicable) in the shape of bank demand draft drawn in the favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana. The schedule of last dates for the receipt of applications in the Office of the Registrar is as under:

Without Late Fees With Late fees Rs. 1000/-
Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Programmes with Entrance Test 2.5.2012 7.5.2012
Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Programmes without Entrance Test 18.6.2012 25.6.2012

* Self Supporting Programme
† Without Entrance Test

Incomplete applications/applications received without entrance test fee (wherever applicable) or the applications received after the prescribed date shall not be entertained.

Both the male and female candidates are eligible for admission to all above mentioned programmes.

Note:

Admission to B.Tech. (Agril.Engg.) will be made through joint counseling conducted by PTU, Jalandhar on the basis of AIEEE 2012 to be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Admission to MBA will be made through MET. The test and counseling will be conducted by PTU, Jalandhar.

For further details visit University website www.pau.edu or enquire through email [email protected]
17th April 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process to join Ph.D after qualifying NET?

Are there any exemptions provided to JRF qualified candidates? I hv qualified JRF pol.sc?I am from rajasthan. Please guide
25th April 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the process of getting enroll in phd for students who have qualified UGC NET/JRF???
29th September 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir after qualified jrf exam when will be calling by csir
30th January 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir l want to be a scientist for physics what'll l do after cleared jrf net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?