2nd December 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the prospects after doing MS from Reputable University in USA?

After doing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering in India what are the prospects if I do myMS from a reputable university in USA.

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  2. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  3. What are the prospects of a job after doing MSc in Clinical Research from ICRA in Collaboration with MUSC, USA University
  4. Career prospects in India after doing Masters in Economics from USA? -- [New]
  5. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  6. Can I reappear for 12th std exam having long gaps?
  7. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  9. Pros and cons of doing B.E degree in ECE and Computer engineering in India? Prospects of doing MS in these courses in USA?
  10. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  11. How to get Medical job in USA when completed MBBS and MD/MS in India?
  12. Which Exams I have to appear for to get admission in Medical University in USA?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  14. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam or training for practicing in USA after completing MBBS and MD/MS?
  16. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  17. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  18. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
13th January 2018, 05:38 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What are the prospects after doing MS from Reputable University in USA?

Getting a MS degree from a reputated university provides you good opportunities. Below are benifits:
1. Eligible for persuing PHD
2. Getting job in good companies
3. More priority in India as well
So, it is best choice if you do MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?