16th June 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?

What is the minimum qualification for get one admitted into Aeronautical Engineering?where are the institute located in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  3. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Minimum academic qualifications required for Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure for an Indian Student or NRI student? Duration of the course and basic salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  9. What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student
  10. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  11. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this?
  12. Minimum marks required to join IIT for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?
  15. Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU?
  18. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
18th June 2013, 09:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum qualification for get one admitted into Aeronautical Engineering?where are the institute located in india?

Aeronautical Engineering is an immensely exciting and challenging engineering in which you solve problems relating to the science and technology of aircraft and other flying vehicles and come up with unique solutions to the problem.

To get admission you need to have a minimum of 50% aggregate in your intermediate classes from a recognized school.Your 12th standard subject must be Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics . Your minimum age should be 17 years old.

List of the Entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering :-

Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)

Hindustan University Entrance Test (HITSEE)

IISAT Admission Test (IIST, Thiruvananthapuram)

JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) conducted by the IIT’s.

SLIET Entrance Test (SET)

SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRM EEE) Admissions

The Indian Institute of Aeronautics (IIA) Entrance Exam

List of the Aeronautical Engineering college in India :-

Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)

Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)

Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)

Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)

VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)

Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)

Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)

Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)

(Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)

IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)

Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)

Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)

National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))

VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
23rd April 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?

My name is Rajamanickam.I finished my 12th exam in2014.I am confident in scoring marks above1100 & cutoff is above 190.such i have a qualification to study aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?