16th June 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?

What is the minimum qualification to get one admitted into Aeronautical Engineering?where are the institute located in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?
  2. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
  4. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Minimum qualification for Aeronautical Engineering admission?
  7. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  8. Qualification for Aeronautical engineering?
  9. Minimum academic qualifications required for Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure for an Indian Student or NRI student? Duration of the course and basic salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  11. Can I join Nasa after class 12 PCM?
  12. What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student
  13. What is the qualification for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to join NASA after completing bachelor degree? I am a B.E 1st year electrical sudent
  15. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in Aviation college? I have passed 12th standard
  17. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
24th August 2015, 04:47 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?

Aeronautical Engineering is four Years Full time course.

The eligibilities for Aeronautical engineering is 12th pass 50% with PCM(Physics, chemistry and mathematics.

List of top Aeronautical engineering Institute in India:-

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Nankari, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP) Post Technology, Paschim Medinipur, Kharagpur, West Bengal

Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Delhi Avenue, Indian Institute Of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

PEC University of Technology Vidya Path, Sector 12, Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Bengal Engineering and Science University Botanic Garden, Shalimar, Howrah, West Bengal

Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka Manipal.Edu, Manipal Dr, Madhav Nagar, Eshwar Nagar, Manipal

Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences - Tamil Nadu Ettimadai, Tamil Nadu

Sathyabama University Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Solinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Acharya Institute of Technology Soldevanahali, Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishna Road, Bangalore, Karnataka

Amrita School of Engineering Off Sarjapura Road, Kasavanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka

M.V.J. College of Engineering MVJ College of Engineering, Near ITPB, Whitefield, Bangalore
25th August 2015, 10:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum qualification to get one admitted into Aeronautical Engineering?where are the institute located in india?
You are eligible to study in B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering through JEE Mains exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
29th April 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electrical engg I want to join in aeronautical engg can I elijible for aeronautical course or not?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?