8th September 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for NDA? What is the exam date?

please nda qualification about and exam date..Please give me the information

9th June 2014, 07:56 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification for NDA? What is the exam date?

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year for admission into Army Wing, Naval Academy and Indian Air Force. NDA II 2014 Exam notification will be published in the month of June or July in the official website of UPSC as well as Employment News paper.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA :-
  • The applicant should have completed Intermediate from a recognized School or equivalent qualification.
  • Applicant appearing for their 12th examination are also eligible to apply.
  • The applicant must have attained the age of 16 1/2 and must not have attained the age of 19 years.
  • Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
  • For Navy and Air Force : applicant should have a completed Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification.

NDA Examination will be held in the month of April or September Every year. NDA I Examination was already completed. NDA II Examination notification was not released yet but you can expect the notification in the month of June or July in the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?