10th April 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector? How CBI and other detectives are selected?

After completing b.e what are the job opportunities in the private sectors. And how the cbi or other detectives are selected. What are the qualification needed?

Related Questions:
13th April 2015, 05:49 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Job opportunities in private sector? How CBI and other detectives are selected?

There will be good number of opportunities for B.E graduates in Private Sector. Decent academic percentages in 10th, 12th and Graduation is a must to be short listed for interviews. In private sector there will be many options for you after B.E, you may go in your core engineering field or also try for job in software field.

To get job in core field you will have to sharpen your engineering skills and focus on such companies. You should know how they recruit candidates. Some core companies recruit through training cum consultancy agencies some will recruit directly.

Next is software field, if you want to enter in software field you should get your C basics, coding basics very strong. After that you will have to learn emerging technologies like dot net, PHP, C# etc., Learning one or two technologies initially will be sufficient to attend interviews for software developer.

Other than this two fields you can also try for jobs in Banking, Insurance, Administration etc.,

CBI : Central Bureau of Investigation

This is an apex intelligence agency which is a central government body. It is known for its dedication, smart work in dealing with highly challenging criminal cases. Getting a job in this premier government agency is almost a dream for everybody.

Direct recruitment by CBI is very rare. Mostly they will fill their positions with top performers in other police agencies and mainly IPS officers will be deputed to fill the top level posts in CBI. Lower level employees will also be selected from border forces like BSF, ITBP, SSB etc., And if they go for direct recruitments, UPSC or SSC (Staff Selection Committee) will recruit the candidates on behalf of CBI.
14th May 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector? How CBI and other detectives are selected?

Sir I'm BCA student for 2nd year
My ambition for police department so try detective work .
My name (udayakumar)
9884107387 my contact no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?