13th August 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Customs Officer job? Qualification required and preparation tips?

Good Evening sir, This is G.Balasubramaniyan, have completed MBA in HR In 2013, as i would like to become a customs officer do i qualify person for this post? How can i apply for this post and what are the qualification required for this post. Could you please refer me to prepare for it. My mail id is [email protected].

Thanks & regards,

G.Balasubramaniyan

14th August 2016, 12:11 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Customs Officer job? Qualification required and preparation tips?

Yes, you are eligible for custom officer recruitment. The examination is conducted by UPSC as Civil Service examination for recruitment as custom officer.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed minimum bachelor degree in any discipline.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with 3 years in upper age limit for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

So, you can appear for CSE in 2017. The examination is conducted in three stages so you have to qualify in all these for final selection for job.To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th February 2017, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Customs Officer job? Qualification required and preparation tips?

Hi am jayanthan I done my diploma and advanced Diploma in business studies in London. Aslo having five years experience in hospitality worked as a manager in Pizza Hut london. Am I eligible to for customers please let me thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?