14th January 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a DRM in the Indian Railways? What is the salary of a DRM?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and I have to become a DRM in the future so I want to know how can I become a DRM in the Indian Railways? What is the salary of a DRM? Please answer as soon as possible.

26th July 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a DRM in the Indian Railways? What is the salary of a DRM?

Respected sir, I m studying in 12th.I have to become a DRM in Indian railways in the future.what are the procedures that I should follow?please answer as soon as possible.
27th July 2017, 08:15 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I become a DRM in the Indian Railways? What is the salary of a DRM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and I have to become a DRM in the future so I want to know how can I become a DRM in the Indian Railways? What is the salary of a DRM? Please answer as soon as possible.
Candidate as you are studying in 12th and want to apply for railways to become DRM then minimum qualification required to apply is graduation or it's equivalent qualification in Indian railway as an officer so first complete your graduation and apply for the Indian railway.

DETAILS TO APPLY FOR INDIAN RAILWAY:-

There are two ways to join Indian railway:-

>> Technical department.

>> Non-technical department.

ELIGIBILITY FOR TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT JOBS:-

>> Candidate must have done bachelor degree in engineering with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.

>> Age must be between the 21 to 30 years.

>> Candidate must be Indian citizen .

For the Technical department job posts you have to write the Civil service entrance exam Under the UPSC

ELIGIBILITY FOR NON TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT JOBS:-

>> In the Non-technical department so many job posts from the 10th class students to the any bachelor degree students can apply but you can get the posts according to your qualification.

>> Candidate want to apply in non technical field minimum qualification required is 12.

>> For the Non-technical department job posts you have to write the RRB entrance exam under the RRB department.

Good luck,
10th May 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B.tech in civil engineering from IIT KANPUR and have a good CGPA as well. I am confused whether to go towards core or non core sector? Will non core jobs have enough job satisfaction or are the core jobs like that through IES good enough to leave high paying non core jobs?
25th October 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a DRM in the Indian Railways? What is the salary of a DRM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?