31st October 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to join shikshan vistar adhikari?

What is the qualification required to join shikshan vistar adhikari? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Just let me know the steps which I need to follow to ensure that I will get admission in the institution. Thank you!

31st October 2015, 07:12 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: What is the qualification required to join shikshan vistar adhikari?

Every state invites application for Shikshan Vistar Adhikari to handle education system of state.To Appoint Shikshan Vistar Adhikari , Entrance Exam is conducted by State Public Service Commission.

Eligibility
- One must have Graduation , Post-Graduation from recognied university.B.Ed Candidates can also apply.
- One must have atleast 7 years experience in teaching.

Selection
- Written Exam
- Interview

Syllabus
- Reasoning
- Aptitude
- General Awareness
- State Language Knowledge

Now a time , Maharastra Invites application for Shikshan Vistar Adhikari.
- Starting to Apply : 21/10/2015
- Last Date to Apply : 18/11/2015
29th March 2017, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to join shikshan vistar adhikari?

I have no 7 years experienc i have 2 years exp. Can i apply for this recrucment
3rd July 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 7 years experience of teaching in non grantable college. Am I eligible? Please reply.
14th January 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I am teacher.qualification is M.A.D.Ed. SET.9 years experience.Am I eligible for the post of Educational officer?
14th January 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have 9 years experience of teaching. Qualification is M.A.D.Ed. Am I eligible for the post of shikshan adhikari?
7th December 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I do not have any experience about teaching, This shikshan vistar adhikari have must experience or not??
20th September 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I am m.com d.ed and 15 years experience in teaching...Can I eligible for shikshan vistar adhikari
30th October 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am M.A.B.Ed,sec.teacher with15 years .how can i apply for gat vistar adikari,even i am38yr with OBC
25th November 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for female to this post
28th November 2019, 12:15 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required for the Shikshan Vistar Adhikari mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their bachelor degree or, master degree in any stream from any recognised college or, university.

2. Candidates must have B.Ed degree.

3. Candidates must have 7 years of teaching experience.

4. Nationality:- Indian.
13th May 2023, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

For direct recruitment is the experience of contract teacher in pmc school considered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?