21st April 2011, 08:12 PM
Manveen Singh

What are the qualifications required to get into technical team on Indian Air Force to build fighter planes?

i want to make fighter planes for indian air force.which degree i should have to be eligible for the exam??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  2. Is there any IAF open recruitment rally in North-East Circle? Where is the exact place?
  3. How can I become a fighter pilot in Indian Air Force? I am a class 10th student
  4. Can I become a fighter pilot in India Air Force?
  5. When will the IAF exam be held this year? Can I apply for EKT exam? What is the exam date?
  6. Which exams should I take to become a women fighter pilot in Indian Air force? What are the terms and conditions?
  7. What are the requirements of becoming a fighter pilot? How can I become one?
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for joining as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  9. Can I join to become Indian Airforce Fighter Pilot with 160 cm height? -- [New]
  10. Qualifications requirements for Pharmacist Job in Indian Air Force?
  11. BA student can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot
  12. Can I become a fighter pilot through NDA?
  13. How can I become a fighter pilot after 12th through NDA?
  14. Can a girl become a fighter pilot in IAF? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  15. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  16. Passed 12th MCVC in Electrical Technology : Can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot?
  17. How to be a fighter pilot after passing 9th in computer science subject? What is the procedure to become fighter pilot in Pak Air Force? What are the rules and fees?
  18. Qualifications needed to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? Minimum age, height and weight requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
9th May 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to get into technical team on Indian Air Force to build fighter planes?

i am girl did 2 and want to join iaf as pilot ! can i? wat r d procedure? and i missed nda xam to?
19th May 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to get into technical team on Indian Air Force to build fighter planes?

i have completed my b.tech(computer science&engineering) with an aggregate of 66% ,how to join in iaf
19th May 2011, 05:42 PM
kalyanvattikuti

how to join in air force after completion of b.tech(computer science&engineering) with 66%
2nd June 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

my dear sir i want to ask i am passed the 12th 53.5%inon medical i can apply and i knows
12th October 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

exam date of y trade 2011
13th November 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am premchandra choudhary.My question is,what can i apply nda at appear 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?