6th August 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

BA student can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot

Sir, I am a BA English final year student and my age is 20. I want to know that can I join Indian Air force as a Fighter pilot?

Related Questions:
  1. BA student can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot
  2. What are the requirements of becoming a fighter pilot? How can I become one?
  3. Can I become a fighter pilot through NDA?
  4. How can I become a fighter pilot after 12th through NDA?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it? -- [New]
  6. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for joining as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  7. Which exams should I take to become a women fighter pilot in Indian Air force? What are the terms and conditions?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force in fighter pilot branch?
  9. Can I become a fighter pilot in India Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot? I have obtained 89.4% marks in 10th class
  11. Can I become a Fighter Pilot in Indian Air Force? Information about Physical eligibility and exam pattern?
  12. How to be a fighter pilot after passing 9th in computer science subject? What is the procedure to become fighter pilot in Pak Air Force? What are the rules and fees?
  13. Can a girl become a fighter pilot in IAF? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  14. Passed 12th MCVC in Electrical Technology : Can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot?
  15. What can I do after completion of MCVC?
  16. Can I become a fighter pilot in IAF through NDA after class 12th
  17. How should I join Air force as Fighter Pilot?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
6th August 2016, 07:13 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BA student can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot

Sorry BA students are not eligible for Air force. Indian Air force candidate need science stream. So you can not eligible for Air force job.
6th August 2016, 07:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a BA English final year student and my age is 20. I want to know that can I join Indian Air force as a Fighter pilot?
No, B.A students are not eligible for Indian Air Force as a Pilot.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with Mathematics and Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot.

Your age should be in between 18 to 23 years.
6th August 2016, 11:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be a Pilot in Indian Air force there are possibly three options, one in through NDA, other is through CDS and last one is through AFCAT.

As you have mentioned that you are a Bachelor of Arts stream student with your age 20 years so you are not eligible for entry through any of these as for NDA the maximum age limit is 19.5 years where as for CDS and AFCAT student must have done its Bachelor's degree in Physics/ Mathematics or engineering stream from a recognized university.

At last I would like to let you know that you have the option of joining only Indian Army {( either IMA ( Indian Military Academy) or OTA(Officer's Training Academy )}in Indian defense sector that through CDS ( Combined Defense Sector ) with your qualification and for details regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.nic.in.
23rd August 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a BSc English final year student and my age is 19. I want to know that can I join Indian Air force as a Fighter pilot?
30th August 2017, 08:38 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Sorry, you cannot join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot because the essential eligibility criteria for selection into Indian Airforce is BE/B.Tech with physics and maths as compulsory subjects in 12th class Non medical.
31st August 2017, 11:16 PM
kunalroy89

Unfortunately you cannot. For pilots,one needs to have completed Engineering or Graduation with Maths or Physics as subjects. As an Arts Graduate, you can apply for Logistics department in Air Force. You can apply for CDS or AFCAT exam. CDS is conducted by UPSC and AFCAT by AirForce. Check the website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in to know previous year papers and expected notification dates. Prepare well. All the best
15th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I join indian air force in any of of the department. I have completed Bsc in medical laboratory technology. I have 26 years of age
4th March 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I am an arts graduate but i had completed my 10 2 from science stream. Now i am 21 years old so can i join the INDIAN AIRFORCE as a fighter pilot?
5th March 2019, 03:46 PM
sajid98

Post Re: BA student can I join Indian Air Force as a Fighter Pilot

No you can't join indian airforce as a fighter pilot
Educational Qualifications is as below
Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level OR B.E. / B.Tech degree (Four year course) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together
10th October 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can B.A. graduate who have studied physics and mathematics at 10 2 level eligible for the IAF flying branch through CDS exam?
2nd May 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed Intermediate education with PCM Now i m about to finish my bachelor of arts degree.
Do i have any probability to become pilot in Indian Air force.
If not then.Do i have chances in Army aviation.
25th June 2020, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How can a female candidate of arts can become an officer in any defense branch?
21st September 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Can BA student join Indian Air force , becouse I completed 12 th with science
21st September 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Can BA student join Indian Air force , becouse I completed 12 th with science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?