7th June 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of CA when in private firm?

what will be the salary of CA when in private firm?...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  2. Homeopathic Veterinary Degree and Diploma Courses and Books
  3. Expected salary on joining an organisation as fresher after 42 weeks of Industrial training?
  4. Is there any scope to apply for some kind of job in private firm?
  5. Top companies which consider ECE students for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  7. How can I become a government employee after passing B.Tech Computer Science?
  8. Can I get job placement on the basis of 10+2 marks in a private firm?
  9. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  10. How to do a job in private firm? I have passed 10th standard and ITI draftsman Civil course
  11. What is the salary of a Anaesthesiologist in private and government hospitals?
  12. Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  13. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  14. Jobs in banking sector to those who have completing MBA course?
  15. What is the salary and incentives offered by private firms to MBBS graduates?
  16. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges? -- [New]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  18. What to do having completed B.Com with 61% and having secured 68% in 10th and 69% in 10+2?
21st March 2015, 05:29 PM
shaish20

Default Re: What is the salary of CA when in private firm?

The Average Salary of a Fresher CA in a Private companies is approx. Rs-4,00,000/- per annum.

If you are an experience person, your salary will depend upon your knowledge, your previous work experience, in which currently company you are joining etc. factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?