7th September 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of Indian Merchant Navy and duration of training period

What is the courses fee of indian merchant navy and duration of training period, and any discount for sc/st candidate in merchant navy please tell me in details

15th June 2016, 11:58 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the fee of Indian Merchant Navy and duration of training period

In order to join merchant navy the below mentioned courses are the best one

1)B.SC nautical science, a three year undergraduate course for the purpose of joining merchant navy, those who have done intermediate with physics, chemistry and mathematics with minimum 60% marks can apply for nautical science course. Admissions are done directly on the basis of marks scored in intermediate. Physical fitness is required. Course fees is around 8 lakhs rupees for all three years. It is a direct entry in merchant navy and specially designed course for merchant navy.

2)Marine engineering course is yet another course to join merchant navy after completing the course, it is a four year degree course, after completing intermediate with physics, chemistry and mathematics and engineering entrance exam , one can study the course. It is important to give entrance exam for admission in marine engineering. Course fees is around 8 lakhs like nautical for all four year, it is a direct entry in merchant navy like nautical science.
20th September 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee of Indian Merchant Navy and duration of training period

Is it safe for girls to join Merchant Navy Aadi happy with the job during ship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?