9th July 2013, 10:24 AM
pooja04gupta

What is the scope after distance learning MBA?

Scope after distance learning MBA...please tell me how much is it

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  2. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  3. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  4. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  5. Symbiosis or Wilenkar for doing distance learning MBA programme? Scope of MBA and which field to choose if I have BSc Hotel Management degree?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  7. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  8. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  9. What is the scope after distance learning MBA?
  10. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  12. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  13. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  14. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  15. Scope in MSc(IT) through distance learning of MU? Salary variation between PG Diploma and MBA? Scope of M.Tech(Computer Engineering) after MSc IT?
  16. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  17. Acedamic course which will help in career progression?
  18. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry? -- [New]
1st October 2015, 12:46 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope after distance learning MBA?

***As you want to get the details of career after distance learning MBA so here is the information of the same for you------

~I want to tell you that generally distance learning MBA does not bring great job opportunities for you

**Basically, these courses help the present employees to acquire higher knowledge while already working, to get some increments and to be eligible for promotion to the next cadre with the present employer. So, please do not have very high ambition when you join these courses.

***list of top MBA Distance learning colleges India::::::}

==>Sikkim Manipal University

==>ICFAI University

==>IGNOU

==>Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

==>Annamalai University

==>Osmania University

==>Anna University

==>Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University..
24th May 2020, 09:19 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: What is the scope after distance learning MBA?

Distance mba is just like learning to ride a bike from a user manual. You will know all the processes and theoretical know-how, but if being given a bike, i am sure you wont be able to ride it.
In the same you will not have any practical knowledge required for the job and also no placement opportunities you can avail from the college.
Hence I find a complete waste.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?