29th January 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope and career prospects after completing Masters in Microbiology? What are the job opportunities?

Can I study MSc Microbiology after B.Sc in Zoology, Chemistry and Botany? What is the scope of Microbiology in India? What type of jobs can be expected after completion of Masters in Microbiology in government sector as well as in private sectors?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  2. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?
  4. Scope and job opportunities for M.Sc(Microbiology) aspirant?
  5. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  6. What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Microbiology)? Career opportunities of this course?
  7. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  8. Which course(M.Sc in microbiology or M.Sc in virology) should I opt for better career opportunities and future prospects?
  9. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  11. What should I choose between BCA and Economics Hons?
  12. Can I continue my studies after 18 years of completing B.Sc Microbiology? What are the career opportunities after B.Sc?
  13. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?
  15. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career opportunities for BSc(Microbiology) final year student? -- [New]
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  18. What will be the career scope in the field of Microbiology? Information regarding Career Opportunities in this field?
13th April 2018, 10:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and career prospects after completing Masters in Microbiology? What are the job opportunities?

After completion of MSc Microbiology, you are eligible for below given Government and Private sector jobs:-

List of jobs:-

Civil Service Exam

CDS Exam

IBPS and SBI Entrance Exam

Staff Selection Commission Exam

Indian Forest Service Exam
PSC Exam

High School Teacher Jobs

Assistant Professor Jobs.
13th April 2018, 10:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and career prospects after completing Masters in Microbiology? What are the job opportunities?

Job opportunities in government and private sector after completing Masters in microbiology :-

After completion of MSc microbiology you are eligible for below given Government and private sector jobs:-

List of jobs:-

Civil Service Exam
CDS Exam
IBPS Exam and SBI Entrance Exam
PSC Exam
High School Teacher Job
Assistant Professor Job
Staff Selection Commission Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?