14th January 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharma in govt. colleges?

How much should I try to obtain in my High School in order to get admission in B.Pharma in government colleges of Kerala? Also, provide admission dates and fees structure for top 5 government colleges in Kerala offering B.Pharma?

13th April 2018, 12:26 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharma in govt. colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much should I try to obtain in my High School in order to get admission in B.Pharma in government colleges of Kerala? Also, provide admission dates and fees structure for top 5 government colleges in Kerala offering B.Pharma?
The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) conducts the exam for Pharmacy courses and other medical and engineering courses in Kerela.
The government colleges under CEE are as below :
1. College of Pharmaceutical Science, Medical College, Alappuzha (ALB)
2. College of Pharmaceutical Science, Kozhikode (KKB)
3. College of Pharmaceutical Science, Medical College, Kottayam (KTB)
4. College of Pharmaceutical Science, Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram (TVB)

There are some Government sponsored self financed colleges too, that are given below:
1. Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur (AMB)
2. Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Ettumanoor P O, Kottayam (DPB)
3. Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur. (KRP)
4. Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Puthuppally, Kottayam (RIB)

Apart from these colleges there are some 36 colleges that grant admission to different courses as per the rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
All details about the fee structure and hostel facilities etc can be found from the respective websites of the colleges.
13th April 2018, 11:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharma in govt. colleges?

Candidates must pass with at least 50% marks in 10 + 2 (or an equivalent examination) with biology or biotechnology as one of the subjects to be eligible for admission in top ranked colleges of Karnataka.

Admission dates
Candidates have to apply for B.Pharma course right after completing the class 10+2 exam. So, you can say the admission date is in the month of April.

Fees

Fees of the B.Pharma course varies between 60 thousand and 1.9 Lakhs rupees per year in the top 5 Pharmacy colleges of Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?