5th March 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary of chemical engineering?

what is scope of chemical engg. ?how many minimum salary of chemical engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  2. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  3. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  4. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  5. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  6. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  7. Is chemical engineering good?
  8. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary of chemical engineering?
  9. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  10. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate? -- [New]
  11. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  12. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  13. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  15. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  16. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Scope of B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Salaries offered through the course? Will there be any scholarships to pursue M.Tech?
  18. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
16th July 2013, 06:20 PM
whiteblossom

Default Re: What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary of chemical engineering?

As a chemical engineer you can take up a job in a private sector in various chemical companies with good designations such as Plant manager .
Here you can get a smart amount as salary . your salary here can range from 10 lacs to 15 lacs yearly .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?