17th April 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of company secretary course? What fields can I get? What will be the salary package?

hi
i am from amritsar and i am doing my post graduation in m.com and doing company secretary course. i just want to know that what is the scope of this course in amritsar and in what fields can i get the job and what will be the salary package for me as a fresher.
thank you

30th March 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of company secretary course? What fields can I get? What will be the salary package?

is c.s. a girly course,what is the percentage of boys doing c.s
21st May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of company secretary course? What fields can I get? What will be the salary package?

my nme is stydev ndey.i hve just given tybcom nd i wnt to do cs course. wht will be the slry ckge to fresher cs
30th May 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

WHAT OTHER COURSE CAN BE DONE ALONG WITH CS
18th November 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to do c.s. but i want know also about salary package for fresher?
4th February 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the requirment to C.S. from the Future.??
11th February 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHAT OTHER COURSE CAN BE DONE ALONG WITH CS
M.com
LLB
MFA
MBA in finance in Best institution
NCFM and other which is related to commerce background
14th March 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying plus two after that i would like to join b.com. my focus is c s. Can i take b.com with cs as main stream for focussing cs what can i do?
20th November 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO TRAINING OF CS AFTER EXECUTIVE OR AFTER PROFESSIONAL
WHICH IS MORE RELEVENT IN BOTH THE OPTION.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?