18th November 2015, 01:09 PM
rubalpreet kaur

When is test held for Food Inspection? Information Technology student can become a Food Inspector?

Tell me when is the test held of food inspection and can the student of information technology apply for the test of food inspection?

Related Questions:
19th November 2015, 10:01 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is test held for Food Inspection? Information Technology student can become a Food Inspector?

Yes definitely any stream students can apply for food inspector exam.UPSC conducts this exam in every year for the recruitment of food inspector.

Qualification Required:- You must have completed graduation degree in any stream.There is no any specific percentage criteria.

Age limit:- The age must be in between 18 to 27 years.

Exam Pattern:- you must have to appear entrance exam (Paper I,paper II & Paper III)

Selection Procedure:- you must be selected on the basis of written exam & Interview.
you will be called for final interview after appearing entrance exam & you will be select for this post right after clearing of exam & Interview.
y
20th November 2015, 11:57 AM
Aarushi1001

Default Re: When is test held for Food Inspection? Information Technology student can become a Food Inspector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubalpreet kaur View Post
Tell me when is the test held of food inspection and can the student of information technology apply for the test of food inspection?
Any stream students can apply for food inspector exam.
You must have completed graduation degree in any stream.
UPSC conducts this exam every year.
There is no specific percentage criteria.
The age must be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?