22nd July 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What salary package will I get after completing B.Com graduation and company secretary course and LLB?

what salary package i will get if i complete my graduation(b.com) and company secretary course and also LLB

18th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What salary package will I get after completing B.Com graduation and company secretary course and LLB?

I want a essy/speech to be deleivered to students as like me on subject of cs
13th May 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What salary package will I get after completing B.Com graduation and company secretary course and LLB?

what is the scope of doing llb after graduation with cs,does it stands as an advantage??
14th June 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected, sir/mam
I am Ayushmaan vatsh
I am i 2ad year student of Ballb and i want to do CS with my graduation. It is neccesary to complete your gradautio then only i can give CS exam..or i can continue CS with my graduation...?
What is the salary after completing BA,LLB withCS...?
17th July 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

what is duration of ca
26th October 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

respcted sir,
pls tell waht will b d salary package aftr doing bcom cs n llb???
27th October 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is salary after completing ba llb with cs
10th August 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary package offered after completing bcom cs persuing llb and diploma in corporate law
5th August 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course is more benefecial to do with cs after graduation? Llb or MBA??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?