29th May 2011, 01:56 AM
RanjitMZR

What is the scope of Computer Science and Engineering in India?

what is scope of computer science engineerin in india..
please let me know your views asap..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Computer Science and Engineering in India?
  2. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  3. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  5. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  6. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  7. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  8. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  9. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  12. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  13. What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?
  14. Can I do MSc in Acturial science from Delhi University after doing BSc computer science? Scope of it in India?
  15. What is the scope for M.E? Can I get government job after doing M.E Computer Science and Engineering?
  16. Is there any scope for a company science student? I am doing engineering in computer science
  17. Scope of M.Sc computer science and M.Sc Maths in India? -- [New]
  18. How much salary I will get after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? What should I study among MCA and M.Sc after B.Sc(Computer Science)?
27th February 2012, 09:14 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What is the scope of Computer Science and Engineering in India?

Computer Science and Engineering: Prospects, Future and Institutes in India

This has been one of the most lucrative and competitive course to study since its inception in Indian engineering schools, colleges and universities. When India’s computer industry created mark in world of business and gained super trust and revenue for the nation it also created large amount of well paid jobs for Computer Engineering students.

Computer science and engineering students will learn about basic engineering techniques, as other engineering students, during first year course. These techniques include Engineering Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, and Engineering drawing. From second year they are exposed to core computer science subjects like programming, data structures, Digital logic, Theoretical computer science, Algorithms, Computer networks, Operating systems, Web technologies, Databases and Computer Architecture are few to mention.

This is really an excellent field to have opportunities both in software companies and higher studies. As computing is extensively applied to almost every walk of life it created massive jobs for Computer Engineering students. On the same time more demand and application kept it research funding alive attracting many students to opt for higher studies.

Core companies offering jobs to Computer science Engineers:
Government organizations like DRDL, ISRO, ECIL and BEL offer jobs to computer science students. There are thousands of multinational and national software companies offer jobs to computer engineers. To name few famous, Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, Amazon, IBM, Facebook, Oracle, Cisco, Infosys, TCS, and Wipro.

Average Salary for Computer science engineer: 4~5 Lakh INR a year.

Universities and institutes offering Computer Science and Engineering Degree:
All IITs
All NITs
Almost All State universities and Private Engineering colleges
All Deemed universities
25th March 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i did btech in cs from private college ...my aggrigate percentage is60...... wanna to know job for me???//
4th July 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that which field is better in computer science and engineering?
12th May 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the job like doctor,pilot after reading science?
2nd June 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

My math is quite good and aiso intrested in computers which branch should i take in engenearing. Please suggest me
13th June 2013, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between computer science engineering with sofrware and eomputerscience engineering with net working?
1st July 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

im just passed out ,so can i have job reqirement??
1st October 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference in studying Computer Science & Engineering from University Institute of Technology, Burdwan and Jadavpur University or, Bengal Engineering & Science University, Shibpur ?
3rd January 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

for what we say 2nd year cs subjects(coa ,dbms.os ,ds,oops) is more important to compare others ?which stage this subjects are used?
3rd January 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

for what we say 2nd year cs subjects(coa ,dbms.os ,ds,oops) is more important to compare others ?which stage this subjects are used?
3rd January 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

22nd July 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is good computer science or electronic and communication engineer..i am weak in maths...
3rd June 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Iam quiet good in physics but not in maths,which course should I select in engeenering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?