2nd August 2014, 11:04 PM
alwy123

What is the scope of DOEACC Calicut in Embedded system after scoring 65% in B.Tech

What is the scope of doeacc calicut in Embedded system? I have got 65% in B.Tech

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of embedded system?
  2. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  3. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  5. Information about Embedded System?
  6. What is the scope in Embedded system? Why should I join Embedded system instead of Networking VLSI?
  7. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  8. Future scope of Embedded Systems?
  9. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  10. What are the job opportunities in Embedded Field? How to enter in embedded companies?
  11. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  12. Book for ECE aptitude test of BEL, DRDO and GATE exam?
  13. What is the scope of CDAC mohali in Embedded system? I have got 57% in B.Tech
  14. Which one is better between VLSI design or embedded system to do M.Tech? What is more scope in future?
  15. Embedded Systems scope in India? Should I do Embedded systems course from Cranes varsity institute?
  16. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?
  17. How to apply for a job in M.E Embedded System Technologies in Foreign countries? What will be the payscale? Scope for embedded system technologies in Foreign countries like USA and France?
  18. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
13th March 2017, 04:34 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of DOEACC Calicut in Embedded system after scoring 65% in B.Tech

As per my knowledge, DOEACC Calicut in Embedded system course have good scope in their field.You may get many jobs in govt. sectors as well as private jobs.

Job area-

Developing industrial automation solutions

Aerospace

Telecommunications

Product Manufacturers

Protocol development engineer

Board Support Package developer

Embedded Systems Developers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?