22nd June 2011, 08:47 PM
gangdeep

What is the scope of doing MS in Bio medical engineering? I have cleared GRE with 1220 score

Hi! I have entered my final year of BE in Electronics and communication. I have score 1220 in GRE (verbal 460, quant,760, AWM -3.5). can you guide me with the various fields i can opt for?
also, i am interested in biomedical engg. Can u tell me the job scenario and income in this field? is there a scope for me when i return to India after MS in Biomed?

Related Questions:
30th November 2015, 11:01 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: What is the scope of doing MS in Bio medical engineering? I have cleared GRE with 1220 score

After your Bio medical Engineering you will develop as in depth knowledge and understanding of engineering techniques to address various technological requirements within the industries of medicine and health care. You can make use of your background in science and engineering to design complex systems and treatments that can help save lives. You can make your carrier in these fields:
1) Bio mechanics
2) Rehabilitation engineering
3) Clinical Engineering
4) Bio materials
5)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?