26th June 2012, 03:55 PM
MastMundaManjeeet

What is the scope of doing MSc(Computer) distance from MD University Rohtak?

I am just doing the M.Sc.(computer) distance from md university rohtak. what is the scope of this.Can i get the add. in the MCA. or not.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of distance education B.Com 2nd from MDU Rohtak University
  2. When the application form for admission in PhD(Management) course will be available at M.D.U. Rohtak, Kurukshetra University and GJU, Hissar for both Regular and Distance Modes? -- [New]
  3. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I give SLET/NET test after passing MSc computer science, MCA in distance education from MD university Rohtak
  5. Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance)?
  6. Am I eligible to do MBA through correspondence?
  7. List of Institutions for M.Ed approved by Indian Government?
  8. How to join MBA distance learning in Grade of University Sikkim
  9. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  10. Which kind of jobs can I apply after completing B.Ed from M.D University Rohtak?
  11. When can I apply for B.Ed from Rohtak University
  12. Can I take admission in B.Ed after scoring 43.7% in B.A?
  13. What to do for getting admission to B.Ed being a candidate having secured 41.8% in Graduation?
  14. How to get the prospectus of B.Ed entrance test? Recognized colleges of MD university Rohtak?
  15. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  16. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam after securing 45% marks in Graduation?
  18. Admission in BCA in MD university Rohtak after 12th without Maths?
30th July 2012, 09:41 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of doing MSc(Computer) distance from MD University Rohtak?

Well! M.sc. IT has good scope. But often it considered as a PG diploma in the field of Computer Science. But in Northen India, it is like a degree platform. But for better future or if you want to place in any company then you should go for MCA. It will provide you various opportunities.

Eligibilty Criteria:

1. Must Completed his BCA from recognized University with atleast 60% marks.

Or

2. Graduate in any stream from recognized University with atleast 60% marks and must read Maths as one of the subject in 10+2 level study.

Lateral Entry:

You can get direct admission in final year on the behalf of your M.sc.
21st August 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of doing MSc(Computer) distance from MD University Rohtak?

can i get addmision in iit college for m.tech(cs) after completing m.sc(cs) but having additional maths in 12th and graduation from bca but without maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?