18th June 2012, 03:15 PM
nehaagg1986

What is the scope of french language?

i am neha aggarwal done BBA , i wnt to start to knw does frnch lang can help me in making my carrer

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  2. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  3. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India? -- [New]
  4. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  5. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  6. What is the scope of learning french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  8. Which foreign language among French, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc has a better scope?
  9. Which Foreign language has a greater scope, Spanish, French, German and Japanese?
  10. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  11. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  12. Which foreign language among French, German and Spanish has better scope after MBA?
  13. Which foreign language among French, German and Spanish has better scope after MBA?
  14. How can I apply for joining courses in French language?
  15. Can I do French course after graduation?
  16. How to get admitted for french language in BHU Varanasi?
  17. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  18. How can I get admission in any college for French Language course under DU?
10th September 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of french language?

IS THERE SCOPE IN FRENCH LANGUAGE OR IS THERE DEGREE WHERE WE CAN COMPLETE GRADUATION IN FRENCH LANGUAGE?
8th April 2014, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I had my pb.bsc nursing and had an experience of working in the hospital and wts the future scope if I learn French language. ..
15th June 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the scope of language course,
what are the main purpose of this job give me some suggestion regarding this
23rd January 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BA and I want learn French language, what is career options in French language, please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?