8th June 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of learning french language?

sir i wnt learning franch language. what is scope this course...Let me know about the scope please

Related Questions:
  1. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  2. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  3. What is the scope of learning french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  5. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  6. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  7. What is the scope of french language in India in government sector?
  8. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  9. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  10. What is the scope of learning french to make a career in India?
  11. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  12. Which foreign language among French, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc has a better scope?
  13. Career scope of learning Spanish Language as translator in MNC?
  14. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  15. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  16. Am i eligible to give NET exam after graduating in B.Com with 77%
  17. Which Foreign language has a greater scope, Spanish, French, German and Japanese?
  18. Information about unconventional post graduate distance learning programs in French language -- [New]
24th June 2011, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of learning french language?

what is the scope of french language after learning ?
24th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in french language,now i want to pursue pg diploma in tourism management. Please tell me the scope after doing this.
Divya
24th June 2011, 08:23 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Hey,
it's always nice to learn any new language.
To learn any new language you must be determined and hardworking.
Because it's not easy to learn any new langauage.it's require passion and practice.

if i talk about the scope then the scope are:
1>you can do internship in french country.
2>you can go abroad for job purpose in french country.

good luck
25th June 2011, 12:52 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i wnt learning franch language. what is scope this course...Let me know about the scope please

SCOPE OF FRENCH LANGUAGE

French Language is one of the best preferred foreign language because it as a great scope for the following reasons...

-> French Language is carried out in most of business when compared with other foreign language, so we can call French as Business language.

-> There are more than 2,000 MNC companies have their start from France and French companies have more than 600 partners in United States which includes Du Pont, Hewlett-Packard, Xerox, Apple Computer, Michelin, Renault, Bic etc..

-> French economy is one of the strongest in the world and it is increasingly being a leader in technical innovations.

-> Learn French pays way too Scholarship and preference in worldwide universities.

-> Most of the graduate schools need knowledge in one of the foreign languages, and French stands as the most commonly used language after English.

-> Good Proficiency in French language will significantly improve your chances of being accepted to the university and graduate school.

-> Learning French develops your critical and creative thinking skills also.

-> French as contributed to the development of English, so learning French will help you to know the grammatical structure and helps you to improve your vocabulary.

-> So learning French as your language will surely be helpful to you in many ways...
25th June 2011, 01:37 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

French is the language that will give you the most choices later on in your studies for your career. It is the official working language of the united nations,So one can get the international jobs too.You can work as an interpreter as a good interpreter gets an opportunity to travel places worldwide on a great salary. The job options available for you is as under-
You can work in teaching, diplomatic services, travel and tourism, air hostesses and flight stewards, interpreters, translators in Government sectors, industries and Research Organizations, in hotels, multi-national companies and as Public Relation Officers.
25th June 2011, 05:58 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: What is the scope of learning french language?

A lot of good interpreter gets an opportunites to travel places world wide on

a great job and great salary. and als demand for interpreters in other

languages such as french, german. spanish, chinese and Japanese as grown

since the last few years.
25th June 2011, 11:11 AM
sandymishra45

Lightbulb Re: What is the scope of learning french language?

The scope of learning french language

The french language is the most logical and interesting language among all the language except hindi.

- French economy is one of the strongest in the world and it is increasingly being a leader in technical innovations.

- Learn French pays way too Scholarship and preference in worldwide universities.

- Most of the graduate schools need knowledge in one of the foreign languages, and French stands as the most commonly used language after English.

- There are more than 2,000 MNC companies have their start from France and French companies have more than 600 partners in United States which includes Du Pont, Hewlett-Packard, Xerox, Apple Computer, Michelin, Renault, Bic etc..

- Good Proficiency in French language will significantly improve your chances of being accepted to the university and graduate school.

- Learning French develops your critical and creative thinking skills also.

thank you
26th June 2011, 02:17 PM
kritika hans
Junior Member+

hello!
That is great that you are learning foreign languages. You will be able to get a job as an interpreter easily. If you decide to do more than translate you can work for the think tanks, non profit organizations, Department of State, or any of the armed services. They all need translators but it is great to know Spanish since the Spanish speaking population is growing but also think about languages such as Farsi or Arabic which will be more useful in the near future. I hope this helps you.
29th June 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

is the only french degree enough to get a good job after completing graduation in BSc life sciences
9th July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

wihich one has larger scope learning french or japanese or any other language fo rgirls. i m vry much confused.
21st September 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i ve learn sum basics of french now i just want from should i start my french learning should i do any diploma course if yes then suggest me any distance learning diploma course
13th December 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

can somebody tell me about delf a exams?
27th December 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What kind of career an interpreter does have in world market?
4th February 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.A in English and now i am pursuing C.O.P in French from ENGLISH AND FOREIGH LANGUAGE UNIVERSITY, Lucknow Branch and i am planning to do my Diploma too in French only. So, i wany to know what are the job opportunities after this.
16th March 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends...
Could anyone suggest me how to complete and where to complete french without regular class because its hard for me to do it while on job so please advise me can be this done certificate,diploma and degree from any institute or university or if i learn it only by self study ...can i get job opportunity without certificate....
Please write it to me if possible..
[email protected]
or 7838323694

i will be very much grateful to you i am always confused...
8th June 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma degree in french frm alliance francaise what are the job opportunities after doing this
9th June 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends...
Could anyone suggest me how to complete and where to complete french without regular class because its hard for me to do it while on job so please advise me can be this done certificate,diploma and degree from any institute or university or if i learn it only by self study ...can i get job opportunity without certificate....
Please write it to me if possible..
[email protected]
or 7838323694

i will be very much grateful to you i am always confused...
You could always choose of going to Alliance Francaise if you don't wish to do it in regular.... They're more helpful and interesting.... You'll start adapting the language more quickly.... And the classes are just for two hours a day or you can choose of going in weekends too.... You can join in according to your convenience..

Hope it would have been helpful to you
All the very best..
18th June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i am neha aggarwal i have done BBA and have some knoldge of french lang i wnt to to knw can french lang help me in getting job and what is the scope of it and frm which university shd i do this course.
28th June 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friends,

Can anyone tell & guide me for doing a foreign languages for my carrier? As one of my friend suggest me for french. But I could not be decide to do that what language is good for the carrier perspective.
So, I need your help friends. pls. give your suggestions.

Thanks,
Prem Prakash.
1st November 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hey myself moni as am working with airline is french language is benifical for me.Request you to pls suggest me & even you can mail me on my id i.e. [email protected].

I will be very thankful to you.
27th November 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to learn french after 12th..
Is there a good scope for french in india???....
17th December 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of learning French language in India in terms of career?..Please answer.
25th December 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

is it gona b beneficial if i learn it from a local tutor?
2nd February 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of learning french language?

[QUOTE>ABHISHEK 831455]French is the language that will give you the most choices later on in your studies for your career. It is the official working language of the united nations,So one can get the international jobs too.You can work as an inter
3rd February 2013, 02:44 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

French is a Romance language spoken as a first language in France,Nowadays in India most of companies are multinational and too they are the best choice if you want a job because they provide more facilities and more sum of salary and if we know some foreign language it comes to be a plus point in getting that job.

In foreign embassies you have the more chances of getting that particular post if you know a foreign language but it is not that ,that you can learn any language,you have to learn the language which have value in world.

The most recommended language is French which i'm too learning you have a bonus in learning this language because its easy and is second to English. you will be thinking that German is more easy and its true also but it has a very less value.i wish you all the best for your future years and choose the best because on this some part of your career depends.

GOOD LUCK
30th June 2013, 03:55 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

French Language is carried out in most of business when compared with other foreign language, so we can call French as Business language.

-> There are more than 2,000 MNC companies have their start from France and French companies have more than 600 partners in United States which includes Du Pont, Hewlett-Packard, Xerox, Apple Computer, Michelin, Renault, Bic etc..

-> French economy is one of the strongest in the world and it is increasingly being a leader in technical innovations.

-> Learn French pays way too Scholarship and preference in worldwide universities.

-> Most of the graduate schools need knowledge in one of the foreign languages, and French stands as the most commonly used language after English.

-> Good Proficiency in French language will significantly improve your chances of being accepted to the university and graduate school.

-> Learning French develops your critical and creative thinking skills also.
1st December 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

french is a very typical toung dude. first of all work hard on your english. because its fluctutiative nature & tough pronounciations are not that easy to learn in comparison to english
28th April 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i am now studying 12th i am interested to learn french language is there any use of it whatare the jobs available for it for womans
16th August 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation and want to pursue a foreign language. So I need to know which language has better scope in future- German, French, Japanese or Portuguese?
17th August 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation and want to pursue a foreign language course. So l need to know which foreign language has better scope in future - German or French? What is the duration of the course of both the languages?
8th May 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello friend;s { bonjour}
now a days i learning french language frome {allience frences.} after that i want to do job in tourist sector .
so my Question is what should i do after lear french langugae plz give me some advise.... ???????

thankxxx

shubham mittal { frome new delhi }
my contact no is { 9555199989}
24th September 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir ...
My daughter is learning French language along with her Std 1th class .She is eager to go for further studies abroad and later on work there and settle there which ever may be the best available option to her considering her performance in Graduation and overall. She is in A2 level course right now and she is planning to reach upto B2 level before she completes her 12th std.
I want as a father to know what are her chances to work in Alilnce Francaies in India while doing her graduation...
Thanking You Sir .....I Will Appreciate your response and Guidance as well ....Thanking again....
24th September 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My daughter is in Std.11th right now.She is learning French language in Alliance Francaise d'Ahmedabad. She is in level A2 right now. She is planning to reach upto B2 level along with her school studies till Std.12. what are her chances of working in Allaince Francaise in India or in Ahmedabad itself ??. My daughter is planning to go Abroad for further studies after her Graduation considering her performance in Graduation and overall.What kind of advantages she can have in choosing a career after learning French language at C1 or C2 level.
Thanking You Sir
23rd January 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

As the french companies have started investing in india is there a use of learning french till 10 for getting a good job in french companies of india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?