15th July 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of MCA? Can we get government or private job in IT sector?

what are scope of mca.can we get government job and private job in it sector or in other sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  2. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  3. What is the scope of MCA? Can we get government or private job in IT sector?
  4. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  5. Jobs suitable for MCA passout students in government or private sector?
  6. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  10. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  11. What to do for government job after MCA? -- [New]
  12. Are there any jobs for Instrumentation Engineers?
  13. Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?
  14. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)?
  15. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  16. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  17. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  18. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2012, 08:44 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of MCA? Can we get government or private job in IT sector?

MCA is 3 years post graduate course in Computer application offered by many institutions to the graduate students.

After doing MCA from good institution students are getting good job and salary in Information Technology and other related sectors.

You will be eligible to apply in Govt and Private Sector after doing MCA.

In Various Govt Department MCA candidates get employed every year .

you can apply in

Banking Sector
Insurance
Defense Services
Railways

Other Govt Organizations

ONGC
NTPC
POWER GRID
BHEL
IOCL
POWER GRID
SAIL
GAIL
MTNL

Basic Eligibility for Govt Jobs
  • BCA/MCA from recognized university
  • Basic fitness level
  • Age limit - 21 to 27/28 years

(relaxation for other sc/st/obc candidate)

for more info about jobs in Govt Sector Read employment paper .

Private Sector Companies which hire MCA's.

23rd May 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MCA? Can we get government or private job in IT sector?

What is the scope of ignou MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?