15th December 2011, 07:10 PM
prethivedon

What is the score required to get int LIBA chemical for SC candidates?

what score is required to get in to liba chennai for sc candidates !!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Good colleges after 62.26 percentile in XAT?
  2. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  4. What are the jobs for fresh chemical engineers available in private chemical companies?
  5. Which Bank can provide me immediate Education Loan to study MBA in LIBA?
  6. Admission in B.E courses in Tamilnadu engineering college for Non Tamilians?
  7. Marks required in GATE to get admission in Bark for M.Tech after B.E in Chemical Engineering for General Candidates?
  8. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  9. Economic Honors eligibility if I had Mathematics in 11th but not in 12th
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to do MCA?
  12. How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?
  13. How much marks needed for 12th to write AIPMT?
  14. Can I get jobs related to chemical engineering after passing GATE with 299 score and 1946 AIR?
  15. How to get admission into Indian Institute of Technology in M.Tech Chemical Engineering? How much score is required in GATE exam?
  16. List of colleges which provides MBA admission after scoring 50% marks in graduation? -- [New]
  17. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  18. What score is required for admission in MBM college Jodhpur in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2016, 08:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the score required to get int LIBA chemical for SC candidates?

LIBA stands for Loyola Institute of Business Administration. For getting admission into Loyola Institute of Business Administration you need to score your score in between 3000 to 4000 (SC CATEGORY).

For detailed information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

No.1, Tank Bund Road, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034
044 2817 7100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?