30th December 2012, 05:50 PM
vaishnavi1995

What is the selection mode in BSc Agriculture course in AP? List of the colleges in AP?

Sir,
can u tell me what is the selection mode in B.SC agriculture course in 2013-14 in AP.Give the list of colleges in ap. is there management qota in ap colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  2. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  3. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  4. List of Agriculture BSc colleges in AP?
  5. List of Agriculture BSc colleges both private and government in AP?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  8. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  9. Institutes/Colleges for Diploma in Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Is there any university in India which offers BSc Agriculture and MSc Agriculture in distance education mode?
  11. How many Agriculture BSc colleges are there in AP?
  12. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  13. How can I join Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges in Bangalore region?
  14. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  15. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  17. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  18. Is there any university in India offering BSc Agriculture and MSc Agriculture in distance education mode
13th May 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection mode in BSc Agriculture course in AP? List of the colleges in AP?

i want to do bsc agriculture what is the emcet rank should i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?