22nd March 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Which Technical course can I choose after completion of B.Sc Mathematics with 55%?

sir my name is gibin k thomas now i am completing bsc mathematics in 55% of mark.i am a average student which technical course is choose.

Related Questions:
  1. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  2. Which course should I choose after completion of my BSc chemistry?
  3. Can we do MSc after BSc if I choose Mathematics, states and economics in BSc
  4. Which is better for me between Diploma and 12th Science being weak in Maths? -- [New]
  5. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?
  6. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  7. How to do MBA after completing BSc in mathematics? Which trade should I choose?
  8. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics?
  9. Can I pursue MSc mathematics after completion of BSc computer
  10. For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?
  11. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  12. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  13. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  14. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  15. Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science
  16. How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th with Maths, Chemistry, Physics
  17. Is Maths necessary in Commerce?
  18. Which section should I take in 11th? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
4th June 2012, 05:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Technical course can I choose after completion of B.Sc Mathematics with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my name is gibin k thomas now i am completing bsc mathematics in 55% of mark.i am a average student which technical course is choose.

After the completion of your B.Sc [Mathematics] you have some interesting options.You may look to go for M.Sc [Mathematics] if you have a keen interest in the Mathematics subject.

Following are the list of some of the other programs which you can look to opt for :
  • Master of Business Administration [MBA]
  • Master of Computer Application [MCA]
  • M.Sc in Computer Science.
  • M.Sc in Information Technology

For detail information regarding these courses you may refer to the official website of the Universities which offers the course of your concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?