30th April 2015, 10:39 AM
swteey

What are the options available in merchant navy after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?

Hi,

I am sweety I am doing B.Sc mathematics final year, is there any scope for me. I got 60 percent in 12 with pcm nd in English also. What are the options available in merchant navy after completion of B.Sc Mathematics? Can someone please explain me the details?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  2. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  4. What are the ways to join Merchant navy after completion of degree? I am a BSc final year student of computer science
  5. Can I join in Merchant Navy after qualifying in BSc Mathematics?
  6. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  7. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  9. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  10. Can I go for Merchant navy after passing 12th with Mathematics
  11. Will there be any scope for me of doing Job in Merchant Navy after completion of BSC in Statistics?
  12. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  15. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  16. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Can I join merchant navy after passing BSc at an age of 52 years?
  18. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
21st July 2015, 09:32 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the options available in merchant navy after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?

Let me tell you the eligibility criteria for the Merchant Navy so that you get an idea that whether you are eligible or not-

1. One should have completed 10+2 or equivalent, having passed Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

2. Also,age should not be more than 20 years (on 1st September of the entry year)
SC/ST- 5 years relaxation

3. Unmarried candidate

So, as you can see the 2nd clause.
Since you had taken up B.sc so i assume if you have a normal case then you have crossed the age limit for the merchant navy and hence unfortunately you are not eligible for the Merchant Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?