13th March 2015, 05:34 PM
joy prakash roy

What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?

I'm a Bangladeshi student n I want study MBBS in India? So what is the prosedures n whom I'll contact about it? And tell me the cost to compleat my mbbs course in India.

27th April 2015, 11:09 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?

For studying MBBS you need to appear in the test AIPMT - All India Pre Medical Test because you will got admission in MBBS Colleges on the behalf of this test if you score good marks then you will got good Government college otherwise you didn't get any good college

For appearing in AIPMT test you must passed in 12th class with 50% marks in Physics ,Chemistry and Biology and your age in not more than 21 years , Each candidate have 3 chances to appear in AIPMT test

I cannot comment about the fees because it depends on in which one college you got admission because FEE varies college to college

180 questions are asked in AIPMT test 60 questions from each Physics , Chemistry and Biology each question consist of 4 marks if you gave incorrect answer then 1 marks will be deducted means negative marking 4 by 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?