19th November 2017, 01:32 PM
Arti sissss

What should I do after 12th to become a Hotel Manager?

I am a student of 12th class and I want to become a hotel manager so what I will do after 12th please send me some details regarding courses of hotel manager? Can someone please guide me with the right suggestions for me? Thank you!

20th November 2017, 11:17 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to become a Hotel Manager?

As you have done 10+2 and want to become a hotel manager in future, then you must go for bachelor degree in hotel management that is B.SC hotel management, BHM (Bachelors in hotel management) degree course. Here below are details regarding bachelors degree in hotel management course:-

- To apply for bachelors degree in hotel management applicant must have done 10+2 or equivalent qualification in science stream with hotel management and catering as a subject from government recognized board.

- Duration of bachelor degree in hotel management is 4 years.

- Bachelor degree in hotel management has great scopes in areas like Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Tourism departments, Cruise line, Hospitality industry etc.

So according to my opinion after completing 10+2 you must go for bachelors degree in hotel management to achieve your goal to become hotel manager.
21st November 2017, 09:15 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to become a Hotel Manager?

To make your career in Hotel Management, you can become Hotel Manager in future if you go through these steps.

As you are 12th passed, so after 12th you can do any Commerce related graduation like BBA, B.Com, etc.

Thereafter appear for Top B-school entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, etc. and after achieving decent rank, get admission to institutes like IIMs, XLRI, etc.

There you will have to choose Hotel Management as your preferred branch.

After successful completion of course, you will be recruited as Hotel Manager in campus placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?