26th June 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I join a five star hotel as a General Manager having MBA in Hospitality and work experience? How much salary a General Manager can get in a five star hotel?

Hello sir, I have completed MBA in Hospitality and working in a famous hotel. Now I want to join five star hotel as a General Manager post. Can you please tell me how much salary a General Manager can get in five star hotel?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job after MBA in hotel management?
  2. What is the work of a Hotel Manager? Subjects to study in school to be a Hotel Manager?
  3. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  4. Job as a captain or assistant manager in 5 star hotel without hotel management degree?
  5. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  6. Will I get a good job with good salary after doing hotel management? -- [New]
  7. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  8. How to apply for hospitality and tourism jobs in any five star hotel?
  9. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?
  10. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  11. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  12. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  13. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  14. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How a 9th standard girl can become Hotel Manager?
  16. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  17. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  18. In which all companies should I apply for Manager post after completing B.Sc in Hotel Management?
4th July 2016, 01:12 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join a five star hotel as a General Manager having MBA in Hospitality and work experience? How much salary a General Manager can get in a five star hotel?

To be come a General Manager in a 5 Star Hotel you must posses experience of not less than 10 years. If need to face interview & that would be not so easy.

5 Star Hotels give a very handsome salary to its General Manager. At initial stage you may be get around INR 50,000 to 60,000. if you have good experience & have done best in interview you may earn more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?