21st August 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change college after completing 1 st year in mechanical in yvu university

Hiii
My name is sai
I want to transfer to another college after completing 1 st year in btech of yvu university , proddutur
Is it impossible

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to change college after completing 1 st year in mechanical in yvu university
  2. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  3. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  5. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  7. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  8. What is the procedure to change my College from KJ College, Pune to Sinhgad College Pandharpur, Solapur University?
  9. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  10. Can I change my College from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh after completing 1st year of B.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  11. How to change college under same university after completing 3 semesters in one college? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  13. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so?
  15. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  16. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  17. Procedure to change my college after first year? I am studying in Kollam under Kerala University
  18. Procedure to change the college in second year of engineering?
24th August 2017, 09:31 PM
starberry

Default Re: What is the procedure to change college after completing 1 st year in mechanical in yvu university

Yes, it is possible to change college if your present college is ready to return your certificates. Without certificates you cannot join another college. First, you need to get admission in another college on the basis of your 12th standard results.Then, you can ask your college department to return your certificates in written application so that admission in another college can be confirmed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?