27th April 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th PCM if I am average in studies and good in sports?

What should i do after 12 with pcm phe. Averej in studies but gud in sports and alsowant future in sports ,waiting for early responce!!!!

24th May 2011, 10:16 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after 12th PCM if I am average in studies and good in sports?

It sounds good that you want to make your career in the sports. Now a days India is giving good performance in all the sports activities. Recently the common wealth games are the most visible example of this.

By making career in sports you will be maintained your body physically and mentally strong. You can make good career in sports but the need is continue good practice and hardwork.

And about the study you can’t leave your study but it should be continuing with the distance mode and you should complete atleast your graduation.
25th May 2011, 08:18 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do after 12th PCM if I am average in studies and good in sports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should i do after 12 with pcm phe. Averej in studies but gud in sports and alsowant future in sports ,waiting for early responce!!!!
Life is not only to build a career as engineer , doctor or an IAS officer or like if you have interest in something which you are talented like Music or sports then you should exhibit this

there will be minor hurdles like parents or studies you have to cross them all and you have to succeed in clearing all of them and make your mark in your interest

you should take an role model like sachin tendulkar or MS dhoni like they are also not good at studies but they have excellent art by which they are earning name money and fame what they couldn't if they are strucked in their home towns all they did is took a firm decision with the help of family members and all

As I said you to concentrate on your interest don't keep leg in all the interested areas like if you have more than 2 interests its no use you should have only one firm interest like dhoni for cricket sania for tennis and anand for chess

in this way they decided their path and excelled in their way In the same way you have to follow them

Take proper guidance and blessings from your parents well wishers and take a good decision which makes your days most beautiful

All the very best

~AdityA~
25th May 2011, 09:37 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after 12th PCM if I am average in studies and good in sports?

Quote:

Friend,

It's good and always recommended to progress in the field one is interested.

But to acquire desired position, can be met only with good determination and planing ..

And as you are good in sports and have completed 10+2 in PCM, i suggest you to choose a degree college which have good motivation towards your spots, along with less stress on attendance, and studies..

mean while keep in contact with good sports coacher's and newspaper,
to have update regarding completion..

If you perform exceptionally well in the good reputed competition organized by state sports authority, gov colleges........

then you will definitely taken care by them . and if this happen you will be provided with good education along with good training in respective sports ..

regards
~> @$H!$H
25th May 2011, 09:48 PM
somi1068

Smile Re: What should I do after 12th PCM if I am average in studies and good in sports?

i believe God has given talent to every individual and it depends upon that person to recognise himself/herself.if you are an average student in studies but is interested in sport ,you should go in sports of your choice and make the best out of it and ofcourse under your parents guidence.my all the best for your future.
25th May 2011, 10:09 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

The question you have asked is the best question.
Though in this era parents wants their child to be either a doctor /engineer .
but the best is that let the student choose his interested field as his career that will not only make him succeed but also boost the enthusiasm

as you are intrested in sports and you have done your +2 with PCM with average marks then you have the best choices to choose from such as :

You must first go for a graduation in Physical education .you can gofor this by distance learning.
so that you can do your practice in sports with side by side studies also.

next is that you must first have a good instructor and coach who will give you proper guidance related to your health and also related to the sports activities.
26th May 2011, 12:15 AM
Bhojrajjangid

After 12th with PCM prepration for entrance exams like IIT-JEE &AIEEE
are good option to establish cariar in engeneering.You can get coaching from kota(raj) .
as you asked you are average student you can try NDA .This exam is conduct by upsc. For apply visit- upsconline.gov.in
and also can apply indian airforce
26th May 2011, 12:16 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Hii ,

If you want to a future in sports , then go for the clubes and join the club as per your inrested sports .. you are a science student so i suggest you prepare for the Railway exam their is a chance to play with railway team in India and got a good high salary job also..

Ankur
26th May 2011, 02:29 PM
npngpt

My friend if you are good in sports as you said then i think you should choose a sports field rather then putting your brains in books becuase in the end the average student gets kicked by the brilliant one.
26th May 2011, 06:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
Career in sports depends upon the particular sport you play.
Since the national sport of our country is hockey, we hardly see any one interested in it. The reason behind this lack of interest is lack of money in this sport. If you are planning to become a hockey player, you must be ready with some other financial assistance for your basic needs.
The second sport that comes in mind after hockey is football, also known as soccer. Its a wonderful sport and loved by people all around the world. In India, during the world cup season, you will find most of the people watching the live telecast of the matches and supporting international teams like Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Italy etc. We have to support one of them because we love the sport but don't have our own team playing the biggest tournament. If you ask me the name of even five Indian football players, I won't be able to do so and think neither could you. So, if you have been planning to become a football player, please give it a second thought.
Apart from hockey and football, there are many other sports like Tennis, Badminton, Chess, Billiards etc. These are basically individual game and you have to be the best in these sports to represent India on a international stage.
Now, the sport which has been dominating all other sports in India is of course Cricket. In the present scenario, it's the only sport which can make you a millionaire in a very short span of time. If you are interested and good at it, just do it. Doesn't mater which part of the country you belong to, if an IPL franchisee owner think you are good, you are all set for a money making trip.
Cricket is the best thing which could happen in anyone's life and if you are blessed, its the perfect choice.
1st July 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

iam in 11th standerd and have PCM with Phe what jobs will be available for me in the future? waiting for reply
30th September 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12th pcm if i m average in studies n wnt 2 get a job in bank??
6th November 2011, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12th pcm nd want my job in railway with a sport
21st November 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of pcm and i am confused about what to do in my future. i am very good in both studies and sports but iam extremely inerested in football.I had two dreams from childhood onwards to do engineering or to become a footballer.I have so much passion in the game ,i cant leave it easily.but i am worried about my future in football
5th March 2012, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th sci .also good in studies but want be a good sport player what should i do.
Any suggest plz..........................................
7th June 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th sci PCM. i want to make a career in cricket and i am 16 years old. What should I do. I am not good in studies and my parents want that I become a engineer. Please help
19th February 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11 pcm average in studies but i know that i can do well in cricket as a cricketer, and i live in dheradun uttrakhand rural area . so how can i adopt cricket ias my career? and if you know any well known cricket club around uttrakhand which have average expences so please suggest it.(navneet student of st. mary sc
17th March 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

My name is saket nd I m interest in cricket so what I can do....the problem is the I m tha pcm student nd my parent will first importanes to studies...! So what I can do
20th January 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 10 and want to become a cricketer? But i have not played school or club cricket. How do i do it. My parents wants me to continue with my studies. Please help?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?