30th March 2017, 03:41 PM
shahid rubel

What should I do after completing my Graduation from Alvas to get an Airline job?

Respected Sir, I had completed my Graduation from Alvas and now I want to get a job in Airline sector so I want to know what should I do after completing my Graduation from Alvas to get an Airline job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses I can do to get an airline job?
  2. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  3. Which course I need to select for post graduation to get a job in Indian Airline?
  4. Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA?
  5. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  6. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? What is the placement record?
  7. How can I prepare for NDA exam? What are the physical needs required for NDA?
  8. Can I join merchant navy on the basis of 10th after passing 10th with 54%?
  9. Am I eligible for NDA II Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 16-05-1994?
  10. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
  11. Colleges for Airlines and Airport Management course in India and abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can i be able to get a job in Singapore after completing MBA in Airport and Airline Management?
  13. How to do Airline management after 12th? I am doing commerce with Hindi
  14. How to join Airforce with Sports after passing 12th class?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  16. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  17. Any jobs available in ticketing in Airline industry?
  18. What are the job opportunities available after completing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?