8th April 2012, 08:18 PM
sanig

What should I do after completion of 12th Class having interest in Banking?

what should i do after12 if i am interested in banking

8th April 2012, 09:53 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 12th Class having interest in Banking?

Soon after the completion of 12th class, there is a chance for you to make your career in Banking.

You are eligible to apply for Clerical positons in various public sector and private sector banks on the basis of your 12th class as the highest academic qualification.

The selection procedure for these positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

You need to secure a minimum of 60% of marks in your 12th class in order to be eligible for the Entrance Exam or written exam.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

As per age criteria,
-You should be in the age group of 18-28 years to be eligible for the Entrance Exam.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

For updated information on various bank exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
26th April 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 12th Class having interest in Banking?

What are the following steps or exams to give for banking job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?