24th March 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges to go for CA? I am interested in computer and banking insurance

I compled my 2 with 61%marks i got 56 marks in accountancy.
I would like 2 go for c.a and also much intrstd in computar and want to banking insurance pls option mea good course and tell me best colleges in mulund mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  3. What should i do to join company secretary course after studying Banking and Insurance?
  4. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?
  5. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  6. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  7. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  8. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  9. How to take a course after 12th? I have taken commerce with IP
  10. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  11. What should I study after 12th Commerce if don't know what to do?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for B.Com candidate?
  13. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What is the difference between B.Com and B.Com with Banking & Insurance? -- [New]
  15. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  17. Eligibility of doing Bachelors in banking and insurance while pursuing B.Com?
  18. How to take admission in M.Com after doing b.Com in banking and insurance with 77%
16th April 2012, 12:40 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges to go for CA? I am interested in computer and banking insurance

there are many reputed college in india for doing CA
here i will give you names of some college :
these are as follows :

1. Chartered Institute of Management Accountants

2. Aggarwal P.G. College, (Haryana)

3. Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj’s New Arts, Commerce & Science College, (Maharashtra)

4. A.F.Ferguson & Co.

5.Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co.

6. KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co.

7. Asansol Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of the I.C.A.I., (West Bengal)

8. Aurora’s Degree College, (Andhra Pradesh)

9. B.N. Saha D.A.V. Public School, (Jharkhand)

10. Bal Bhavan Public Senior Secondary School, (Delhi)
24th April 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges to go for CA? I am interested in computer and banking insurance

entreance exam of D.A.V. college
26th April 2012, 03:32 PM
vijayraghavs

Thumbs up Re: Which are the best colleges to go for CA? I am interested in computer and banking insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I compled my 2 with 61%marks i got 56 marks in accountancy.
I would like 2 go for c.a and also much intrstd in computar and want to banking insurance pls option mea good course and tell me best colleges in mulund mumbai.
Hi,
All three are different fields.
CA is all about finance, accounts and auditing. After +2, you have 3 levels of exam. At each level you have 4 to 8 papers. Also you can appear in groups but in individual papers.There are no colleges for it. But, there are number of coaching centres. On top of it, you have to go for 3 years practical training with a qualified CA. After graduation also you can appear venture into CA where you will have only 2 levels. Course structered for 3 years. But its really a tough nut. Very very few people will complete it in 3 years. On an average it will take 5-10 years atleast. With 56 marks in accounts, think once again before venturing into it. You can check full details on website www.icai.org
Computers, you can enroll for MCA after graduation because you are from commerce background.
There is no thing called 'banking insurance'. Both are different. For banking, you can appear for banking exams after graduation and for insruance you can MBA-insurance after graduation. Also check website www.insuranceinstituteofindia.com for diplomas.
All the best
12th May 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Name for the best college of CA in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?