25th July 2011, 07:17 PM

What should I do after MBA HR to build a strong future for myself?

hy.
i m doing my MBA in HR. what m nt satisfied with this so pls tell me what can i will do after MBA, to make my future strong?

30th December 2011, 08:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after MBA HR to build a strong future for myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hy.
i m doing my MBA in HR. what m nt satisfied with this so pls tell me what can i will do after MBA, to make my future strong?
Human Resources department is no doubt a very competitive department but once you complete you MBA, i believe you should join a company and see for yourself how it is in practical life. Normally, students think that if the course which one is pursuing is enjoyable in classroom, then it has a lucrative career.
However, it might not be the same.

In the middle of the course it is not advisable to leave the course and pursue something else. This way you will loose time, money and energy.

Still if you have interest in some other field and think that pursuing a career in Human Resources would be a waste, than you better choose it. What you are best at or what your interest is in, nobody would know about it better than you. So judge your abilities, interest and choose the right career for yourself.
1st May 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Arts sudents can joining job in softwear feild..?
16th July 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

what kind of further regular study I can do after finishing my MBA in HR from IGNOU in correspondence ? can you suggest some best university from where I can do some regular study after MBA?
13th August 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mba in hr, after completing mba what course I should do for my future betterment?
6th November 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after doing mba in hr?
28th January 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I Have done mba in HR from sikkim manipal university (distance learning). what should i do for better job in HR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?