2nd October 2011, 09:03 PM
MINNIE ARORA

What should I do after my 12th class if I am interested in computers?

I am in 12th class my subjects are maths,economics and elective hindi.i am also interested in computers.what should i do to after my 12th class?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibilty Criteria for MCA without Maths in 11th and 12th class?
  2. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? I am not interested in IT and computers
  3. What to do after 12th if I am interested in computers? Which is better between engineering and BSc?
  4. What is the best field after 12th if interest is in computers and teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What Computer related courses to do after the completion of 12th?
  6. What should I do after 12th if I am interested in computers? What else can I do except engineering?
  7. What to do after class XII in field of computer science?
  8. Commerce courses are worthy enough? Good streams for PCM Computers student other than engineering?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Computers?
  10. Placement scope in IT branch? I am interested in computers
  11. What can I do after 12th class if I am interested in becoming Animator, Scientist and Teacher?
  12. Can i do B.Arch after choosing Economics in 12th?
  13. What are the courses after passing 12th? I have completed 12th
  14. Can I change chemistry with computers in non medical class 11th? What can I do after passing 12th?
  15. What to do after the completion of 10th class having interested in Computers?
  16. How to improve my CGPA scores in B.Arch Degree college? What are the future prospects of B.Arch?
  17. What are the career options for me after completion of 12th class with Commerce and Computers? Which Entrance Exams I have to sit for?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. in Computers subject? -- [New]
29th January 2012, 11:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after my 12th class if I am interested in computers?

There are several options after you complete your twelveth standard, this is the time when one build his/her career.You can opt BBM or BCA,you may get the opportunity to
become good software developer or you can opt Bcom, BA or BBA,BArch and many more.As you are interested in computer and if you want to built your career in IT field and in software field then we will suggest you to go for BCA.But ultimate decision should be yours.
27th May 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after my 12th class if I am interested in computers?

Sir i have passed 12th(pcb) with 59% , i am intrested in computer ,so sir i dont know what do do?
6th December 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 12 class and i have economic ,bussinsee geography ,computer ,english .what should i do after 12?
1st August 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

What benificial computer course shall i do, im still an undergraduate in B.pharm
11th May 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th (commerce subjects :Computer science business economics n accountancy ) with 91% I'm interested in computers so I have planned to take BCA . Will it be useful to my carrer in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?