14th May 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th? Which M.A course should I join

Sir..i am a medical student...what should i do..after clear 12th..please suggest me a course...which not too costly

9th May 2014, 11:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th? Which M.A course should I join

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir..i am a medical student...what should i do..after clear 12th..please suggest me a course...which not too costly
You can't directly join MA course after completing 12th standard. You need to complete gradation course in order to apply for MA course. After completing 12th standard you may choose the Bachelor degree course based on you're 12th standard specialization,

Bachelor degree Courses after 12th Standard:-

-Bachelor of Commerce B.Com
-Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
-Bachelor of Arts (BA)

12th standard or equivalent qualification is needed to apply for the above course bachelor degree course. The marks for admission will differ from Institution to Institution. However, the applicant who scored 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard are eligible to get admission for this Bachelor degree course. The Applicant may direct admission for this course. The fee structure for course is not too costly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?