29th August 2011, 04:08 AM
shubhamkrkr

What should I do after wasting 5 months? How should I start my preparations for 12th?

i hav wasted 5 months in eleven and havnt even stdy a single chptr in physics.what should i do now..?? Please help me m very much tensed

1st September 2011, 10:08 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after wasting 5 months? How should I start my preparations for 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamkrkr View Post
i hav wasted 5 months in eleven and havnt even stdy a single chptr in physics.what should i do now..?? Please help me m very much tensed

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR PHYSICS

You don't have to panic, Physics is a subject which you can prepare easily if you understand the concepts.. There is no need of mugging up the content which we usually do for chemistry equations or maths formulas...

-> As you have wasted 5 months, you must understand that you should not waste even a single minute from now..

-> So prepare a proper schedule for physics, that is try to cover each lesson a day or each lesson in 2 days by assigning a proper time only for physics...

-> If you feel that you are not able to understand the concepts well in physics then it's better to go for some coaching class and sharpen yourself...

-> Go through the previous year papers of physics to know the pattern of the exam, as you have not mentioned about your board I have attached some of the physics papers in CBSE and state board in this post for your reference..

-> Know the pattern and prepare for the questions accordingly... Just try to cover the whole syllabus given for physics and have an idea about all the topics.. Then for sure you will score some good marks...

-> Now don't think about the past which you wasted where you end up wasting the future too.. So just put your HARD WORK daily and prepare well for the exam..

Am sure you will come out with flying colors... All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: zip CBSE-physics.zip(1,018.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: pdf Plus2_ Physics_e_Mar2010.pdf(2.19 MB, 94 views)
1st September 2011, 11:48 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after wasting 5 months? How should I start my preparations for 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamkrkr View Post
Hello,
Its not too late friend.It is not impossible to prepare for the exam in the remaining few months if you have have dedication and discipline.As you are a science student so you know well that it is not easy to score high enough without a good preparation so make your mind for good preparation leave the fear and work hardly on the subject.take proper guidance from teachers and friends follow the good books and you will overcome all the difficulties.

Good Luck........
21st September 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after wasting 5 months? How should I start my preparations for 12th?

I have finish some syllabus but iam confused that how can complete all syllabus in last five months i want get to more than 80%marks.what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?