30th June 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become an Electrical engineer after completion of diploma?

What should I do to become a electrical engineer after completion of diploma? Can you please provide me your suggestion on what should I do next to ensure that I will have a better career? Awaiting to get your answers soon as possible. Thanks!

6th July 2017, 07:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an Electrical engineer after completion of diploma?

To become an Electrical engineer candidates have to pursue B.tech course after diploma.

B.Tech stands for Bachelor in Technology and candidates have to appear and qualify in LEET ( Lateral Entry Entrance Test ) conducted by various universities.

The common eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised university.

So prepare for entrance examination and qualify in it for admission. Candidates will be eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.tech course after pursuing diploma.
8th July 2017, 07:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an Electrical engineer after completion of diploma?

To become an Electrical Engineer after completion of your Diploma course from a Government recognised institution, you have to pursue B.E/ B.Tech Electrical Engineering course. Being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. After completion of your B.E/ B.Tech course with good subject knowledge from a recognised university, you can get good job as a Electrical Engineer in private or public sector companies.
9th July 2017, 08:09 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To become an Electrical engineer after diploma with electrical you have to give entrance exam by passing this exam you will get admission in 2nd year of b.tech. You have to clear LEET exam. You will get college according to your rank. After taking admission in b.tech with electrical stream you have to study rest of 3 years of b.tech after the completion of b.tech you will get degree and you will become an electrical engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?