14th March 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a researched in spinal nerves subject?

Hello,
I will passed my twelth exam in about 1 month. Now, i have confusion that What i have to do to be a Reasearcher in Spinal Nerves subject. So, Please, tell me that which is the best way to reach at Reasearcher. I only want to be a reasearcher in above said subject. So, Please give me right suggestion and if you can than mail me here:
[email protected]
Thanks in advance...
Your faithfuly

10th January 2019, 09:20 PM
Dedibyajoti

Default Re: What should I do to become a researched in spinal nerves subject?

To be a medical researcher in India you must have either a MBBS degree or you can do bsc zoology then move on to Msc on your choice of subject..be advised spinal nerves is a specialization and it will take time. i can't tell the full procedure here without knowing your background so if you want my help please leave a message and then i write you a mail.
my email- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?