1st July 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get jobs in Air Force having completed Graduation in Arts stream?

can i get job in indian airforce wid arts background in graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?
  2. Can I apply in air force for any post after BA?
  3. Air license and air force jobs after completing 77% marks from WBBSE? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
  5. Can I join Air Force after completion of Post Graduation course?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Humanities in 11th for a girl who has secured 66% in 10th?
  7. Jobs in Indian Air Force or Navy after 12th standard or Graduation from Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join Air Force after completing 12th in Arts stream with mathematics?
  9. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot after passing 12th standard in Arts stream
  10. Eligibility for CDSE after B.E (ECE) with 58% marks? Jobs after CDSE? Do Navy and Air Force require 60% marks in Graduation?
  11. How can I join air force after 10th? I have completed 11th and 12th with Arts stream
  12. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  13. What are the jobs for me in Indian Air Force being a girl with 12th qualification?
  14. How to become an officer in Belt force after passing 12th with Arts? What is the career in Arts stream?
  15. Do I have any chance to join Arts stream? Does it matter of taking air wing instead of infantry?
  16. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  17. How to join Air Force or Navy after completion of graduation in Architecture?
  18. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing BSc graduation?
7th July 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get jobs in Air Force having completed Graduation in Arts stream?

i want job in airforce with 2 qualification
8th July 2011, 01:03 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can I get jobs in Air Force having completed Graduation in Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have Maths and Physics at the 10+2 level then you are eligible to apply for the Indian Air force as an officer after the graduation. You can apply for the Indian Air force as an officer through Combined defence service examination. This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the CDS exam candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Candidate should have physics and maths upto 10+2 level for the Indian Air force and Navy.

Age Limit
For the Indian Air force candidate age should be between 19 - 23
years

For more information visit at the UPSC web site
www.upsc.gov.in
8th July 2011, 11:00 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Can I get jobs in Air Force having completed Graduation in Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, yes you can very well join the air force with an arts graduation. there are many ways to join-
1. If you had maths and physics in 12th, you can appear for CDS
2.If you did not have maths and physics at 12th, you can go for ground duty branches at the air force , same officer rank , but not the flying branch. for that you have to appear in the AFCAT. if you clear it, you have to appear for ssb interview.

best of luck and feel free to ask any doubt.
9th July 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th standard with arts subjects. Is there any scope to me to get into Air force or Navy ?
23rd September 2011, 06:37 PM

Post Re: Can I get jobs in Air Force having completed Graduation in Arts stream?

can i get job in indian airforce wid arts background in graduation
8th December 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army or Navy Officer being a N CC Cadets?
23rd February 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED DEG IN (B.S.C)BIOTECHNOLOGY; BIO CHEMISTRY; CHEMISTRY ;I HAVE NO MATHS IHAVE VERY MUCH INTEREST
IN AIRFORCE IHAVE NO MATHS SO PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE WHICH TYPE OF JOB I WILL ALIGIBLE PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE
5th October 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i be a pilot of IAF after doing my B.Tech in Information Technology? How?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?