10th July 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to build my career in future after completing 12th exam?

Dear friends,
Just i complet my 10+2 exam and i confuse what i do to bild my career in future, If hardware & networking engineering is good for me or any other courses is there plez help me

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  2. How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?
  3. How to build a career in ISRO after 12th?
  4. Details about M.A in English and about its curriculum?
  5. How to build my career in management after completing B.Pharm and MBA in finance
  6. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
  7. Career in Hospital Management after 12th from Medical Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course has a better scope after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  9. How may I look forward to build my career in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  11. Which career is best for me after completing MSc Computer Science?
  12. About choosing degree with high salary income for future after 12th
  13. Which career option should I choose related to Physics after completing 12th?
  14. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  15. Will it affect my career in future if I failed to appear 12th board exam and joined diploma?
  16. How to build a career in engineering after 12th? I am currently in class 11th and want every detail
  17. What all options do I have to build career at the age of 30 years?
  18. What are the future career options for me after completing 12th? I am from computer science stream
20th December 2012, 06:01 PM
mns.mshr
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to build my career in future after completing 12th exam?

Dear, according to me you should sit in IIT-JEE , and through its rank you sholud take admission in B.Sc in nautical science and join merchant navy , in it you may get salary of upto 15 lakhs per month....... with no tax payement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?