26th April 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Government Bank having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?

I have completed 12 th science with 52% so can i get job in govt. Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Government Job Opportunities available after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  2. Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?
  3. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th?
  4. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  5. How can I get a bank clerk job after passing 12th with commerce stream
  6. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  7. How to get bank job with PCM in class 12th
  8. Can I get a govt. job or any bank jobs by passing 12th with 80%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course should I opt after scoring 58.8% in class 12th science stream?
  10. Will I get a job in bank after completing 12th in science stream?
  11. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  12. How to apply for bank job after passing class 12th with humanities
  13. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a bank Job With PCM in class 12? -- [New]
  15. When will be the result of SSC LDC Clerk Exam?
  16. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  17. Can I do a Clerk Job in Government bank having secured 84% in 10th, 71% in 12th?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy having scored 51% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?
27th April 2012, 11:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in Government Bank having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for clerical jobs in nationalized banks. IBPS mentions the eligibility to apply for clerical job positions as pass in matriculation. However, you must possess minimum 60% marks in 10th standard. Even if you don’t have 60% marks in 10th, 52% marks in 12th is enough to apply for clerical jobs. In case of SBI, the candidate must possess minimum 60% marks in 12th to apply for clerical position.
27th April 2012, 11:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in Government Bank having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for clerical jobs in nationalized banks. IBPS mentions the eligibility to apply for clerical job positions as pass in matriculation. However, you must possess minimum 60% marks in 10th standard. Even if you don’t have 60% marks in 10th, 52% marks in 12th is enough to apply for clerical jobs. In case of SBI, the candidate must possess minimum 60% marks in 12th to apply for clerical position.
31st May 2012, 04:45 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

HI FRIEND,
I am very sorry to say that you cannot be eligible for all the government jobs requiring 12th as qualification,because for some of the jobs the required percentage in intermediate varies around 55-60% and for others it is just 50%.so you are eligible only for some of the government jobs and you carefully check for the required qualifications asked for. Some of the Government Jobs after 12th are :--

Indian Police Constable job..

Indian Postal Department

Indian Army

Banking Jobs Clerk

SSC

Indian Railway Jobs

Assistant Beat Officer in AP Forest department

with regards,

GOUTHAM.
18th June 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

sir can i apply banking job after class 12
22nd August 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

do i can get bank job after my 12 exam in 52%
10th February 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

can i get a job in bank with 57% in 12th?
14th September 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the job in government bank having scored 50% in 10 class?
14th September 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in government bank having scored 52% in 12 class with Arts stream?
24th September 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

]Can i get job in government bank having scored 52% in 12 class with Arts stream?[/QUOTE]
4th June 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th(PCM) science with 85%.please just guide what are the post in govt. bank sector should i apply for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?