9th April 2017, 03:30 PM
Akashriya

What should I do to get a job as space scientist after completion of 12th science with 80 percentage marks?

What should I do to get a job as space scientist after completion of 12th science with 80 percentage marks? Can you please guide me with the steps which I follow next to get the job which I desire? Awaiting to get your valuable suggestions. Thank you!

15th April 2017, 08:01 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job as space scientist after completion of 12th science with 80 percentage marks?

First of all I appreciate your willingness to get job as space scientist in future. But I am sorry to say that you will not get job as space scientist at this stage as you are not eligible for this.

**Basically ISRO recruits Engineering students (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science) every year under Scientist post. For this student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in relevant discipline.

**So you have to get admission in engineering college and in my opinion you have to try your best to get admission in good engineering colleges as IIT, NIT’s etc. Then after completion of engineering course or in the final year of course you will be eligible for ISRO Scientist exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?