23rd June 2016, 12:42 AM
Tipu ansari

What should I do to get M.Sc(Maths) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hi,
I have done B.Sc with Maths stream. I want to do M.Sc in Maths from Aligarh Muslim University. Kindly tell me what should I do to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  2. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  4. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  5. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  6. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  7. How many courses are available for class 10th passed students in Aligarh Muslim University? How can I get admission in any course of my choice?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  11. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  12. How much is the fee for industrial chemistry in AMU?
  13. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  15. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
25th June 2016, 10:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get M.Sc(Maths) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

To get admission in M.Sc. (Mathematics) course in Aligarh Muslim University, you should have to appear in Departmental Test conducted by the University.

Test Details :-
The test will be comprising of 80 questions with breakup as mentioned below :-
=> 70 Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice) :- 140 marks.
=> 10 Short Answer Type Questions :- 60 marks

The duration of the test is 2 hours. This year the Departmental Test for admission in M.Sc. (Mathematics) course in Aligarh Muslim University is conducted on 25-06-2016 at 11 AM.

Eligibility Criteria :-
To be eligible to apply for admission to M.Sc. (Mathematics) course in Aligarh Muslim University, you should have to satisfy any one of the educational qualification criteria mentioned below :-

1. You should have completed your Graduation inB.Sc.(Hons.) course with Mathematics as Main subject with not less than 55% marks in aggregate and not less than 55% marks in Mathematics subject from a Government recognised university.

2. Your should have completed your Graduation in B.Sc./B.A. course with Mathematics as Major subject with 55% marks in aggregate and not less than 60% marks in Mathematics from a Government recognised university.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have completed B.Sc. with Mathematics stream, that means you have to secure 55% aggregate marks and 60% marks in Mathematics in your B.Sc. course and you need to appear and qualify Departmental Test conducted by the university to get admission in M.Sc. (Mathematics) course in Aligarh Muslim University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?